a blog about nearly everything in my life

Monday, October 30, 2006

Jack-O-Lantern & Pumpkin Pie

I made pumpkin pie from the pulp I got from the pumpkin I carved yesterday. I mixed the eggs too much; they were suddenly so fluffy that the mixing bowl became too small. I had to fill half of it into another bowl and still had to be very carefully while stirring the rest ingredients in. The pie was sooo yummy but may be a little bit too sweet. Next time I will use less sugar. Did you know that the word pumpkin is derived from the French word pompon?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, you changed the layout again eh?

less pink eh'?

Whats the thing with this single star up there? you should delete the description and make a line of stars. Don't you think so?

and I don't like the colour of your clocks. how about that dark blue?

1/11/06 16:34

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your jack-o-lantern! :-)

1/11/06 18:10

 
Blogger Sarah said...

the star was an accident! I like the description!

I am not happy with the clock colour either!

1/11/06 23:37

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yip, your jack-o-lantern is really great! :-)

2/11/06 10:13

 

Post a Comment

<< Home