a blog about nearly everything in my life

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Strawberries in October

It’s autumn here too but we still got strawberries in our garden. Not as sweet as usual but really yummy ones.

In September I told some of my friend about strawberries I painted. Now I took a picture of the painting to show it to you.

As you may have already noticed I really like strawberries a lot and the con of winter is that there aren't any strawberries. Nobody wants the tasteless strawberries, which traveled half around the world just to make them in winter available for us. They are way too expensive too.

First I thought about a different title for this blog something like "Strawberries, Dragonflies and Sunflowers" but I liked Polarbear-O-Rama more.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed your new links at the sidebar cool time page! I get victoria but why excacly do you have melbourne and new york?

yes, strawberries are my favorite fruits too!

24/10/06 12:36

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

strawberries in october eh? I guess they are genetically modified!

24/10/06 17:53

 
Blogger Sarah said...

a friend of mine lives in melbourne and my cousin is for a three month internship in new york.

no they are not modified! I wouldn't eat those!

24/10/06 18:27

 

Post a Comment

<< Home