a blog about nearly everything in my life

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The long night of books

My bookstore invited me to a special event with readings and cocktails. An English language center read from Jane Austen’s “sense and sensibility” but since they didn’t use any microphone and the reader itself hasn’t had a loud voice it was a little bit hard to hear something. I went to the reading of a young hannoveranian author who presented her new novel. There were many readings within the whole bookstore. It was the first time that I got invited to the long night of books.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not sure if its called hannoveranian the horses are called hanoverian maybe you should say an author from hanover :-)

5/11/06 17:04

 
Blogger Sarah said...

yes, i already looked it up. Thanks! I was just too lazy to change it :-)

I write hannover with double "n"! We don't write your cities wrong either! Like Nujork or Wänkuwer :-)

5/11/06 18:12

 

Post a Comment

<< Home